Friday, November 6, 2009



So one of the things that always inspired me by its design has now just crossed the line. DUBS. They are generally so cool and a symbol of status but while I was visiting their website I discovered a weird form of rims. They can be customized with the consumers personal images they choose. I think this is a great idea in the fact that this is a true way of customizing your ride which is the main point of custom rims in the first place but they also define the consumer and their likes. I think this is slightly tacky but funny at the same time. The second image I really liked was the Blaque Diamond Spyder wheels. These actually have a nice form and design and if I had the money I wouldn't mind having them myself. They come in multiple colors and are beautifully defined with the black rims with a colored accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment